– Enjoy the breathtaking mountain views visiting quaint little villages for a “menu del dia”
– Enjoy the terrain on the finca. Take a picnic and explore our paths through the forest. views of mountains, Cretas and Horta De a San Juan
– Hire a bike and cycle the Via Verde an old disused trainline converted to a cycle route starting in Alcaniz and ending in Tortosa.
– Hiking from a gentle stroll down El Parrizal in Beceite to hiking across the many mountainous routes.
– Horseriding at the two local stables. They offer trekking for all levels and will tailor the ride to suit your needs.
– Visit ‘Mas de Bunyol’ a vulture observatory built inside a vulture reserve. Every morning every day of the year the visit is timed to coincide with their feeding time and you can observe hundreds of vultures who live in the nearby trees arrive, feed and fly back out into nature.
– Mountain climbing and hiking in the natural park of El Ports.
-Swim in one of the many natural pools or rivers la Pena near Valderrobres is nice and maybe visit the waterfall of El Salto.
– Visit the coast for a paella and a day at the beach. We are less than an hours drive away from the Catalan coast.
– We are 40 minutes from Motorland.
– Hang around in the villages and experience one of the many village fiestas